Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Even though I have the correct RSS feed URLs from Netflix on my Yahoo 360 page, the information never updates.

The RSS URL is correct, but it still shows the movies I had in my queue 3 months ago when I first put in the RSS info --- why? When I check the RSS URL manually, it shows the updated movies, but NOT on the actual Yahoo 360 page.

Even though I have the correct RSS feed URLs from Netflix on my Yahoo 360 page, the information never updates.
I have ran into the exact problems which is why I can here looking for further answers. There are all kinds of feed or RSS problems with the 360 pages. Every time I try to add a feed I get the error "Error: We were unable to fetch the feeds you requested. Please check the URLs and try again.". I have talked to a ton of people about it and the ones that knew about the problem had heard from Yahoo that it is a Yahoo problem and they are working on it. They are not in a rush to fix it because not enough people are bitching about it for them to make it a priority. So you are just like the rest of us, stuck sitting here waiting for the Yahoo people to get off their *** and do something.
Reply:Dennis i got the very same problem; however 2 out 3 rss feeds worked then it went KAput. it wont let me post it or save it without getting that error message. i have sent yahoo12 repair notices %26amp; have not got 1 response back from them nor have they fixed my yahoo360 page rss feeds at all. i think we should all protest at yahoo offices worldwide %26amp; demand satisfaction %26amp; more.

blue tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment