Friday, July 16, 2010

Need RSS feed for my static HTML website?

Hi all,





Our company has static site (created in FrontPage). I want to add to it RSS-feeds for:


1. Publication of news.


2. Publication of podcasts.





Please suggest a reliable and simple solution for me. Thx

Need RSS feed for my static HTML website?
a static website doesn't need rss... rss should have the latest info for the site... the news... the latest information added!





Do you use content mangagement? make the rss from it.





You can do it after the fact by running through the webserver , checking dates, and annotating the new/updated pages... but that can be sloppy.
Reply:I think what you need is http://mynotify.com/.





You might want to email them to find out if they can do your podcasting, but they can definitely help you deliver news updates via RSS.

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment