Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Do I Place My Ebay RSS Feed onto My Yahoo! 360?

I have a ebay store and i would like to place the RSS Feed from Ebay onto my Yahoo! 360 page or my myspace page.I right click on the Rss on Ebay and copy the URL that the give in the address bar and paste it in the url on 360 and save but when i go to look at it , it brings a error message that says.The RSS Feed does not Exist(21800).Source:Ebay Stores(Error). We spoke with Ebay Store Help and they said it was working fine as far as there url. Can anyone help me so that i can advertise my store.


Thanks,


Lori

How Do I Place My Ebay RSS Feed onto My Yahoo! 360?
%26lt; Copied and pasted from http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/pro... %26gt;





Follow these steps:


1. Go to your other blog or personal web site and look for a little orange button like this (sorry, I can't get it to paste the example here. Wrong format. Try following link above) This shows that you can syndicate your content via RSS. Usually, this clickable button links directly to an RSS file. (The page looks like raw code, but don't let it scare you!)


2. To add the RSS URL to your Yahoo! 360° Feeds module, right-click on the orange XML button to "Copy Shortcut." Or click on the "XML" button and use "Ctrl-C" on your keyboard to copy the URL found in the address bar of your browser.


3. Use "Ctrl-V" to paste the URL into the field above. When you're done, click the "Save" button below.


No comments:

Post a Comment