Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to implement RSS in my hotel website. In what ways RSS can be used to generate more traffic/money.Help!

hotel website. In what ways RSS can be used to generate more traffic/money.





I have collaboration with several local/national/international hotel chains, travel agents, airlnes, chamber of commerce to get business. Will it be the right approach to provide my hotel website's feed on to their site or feedreader. Basically i want to keep all of them informed about the latest updates/special offers on my site that i might have.

I want to implement RSS in my hotel website. In what ways RSS can be used to generate more traffic/money.Help!
Well, if you pin all your marketing hopes on RSS, then you are doing something wrong. RSS is just a way to notify people of something new happening with your property. Not a bad idea, it can be done, but you cannot control whether the users choose to add your feed to their own reader. You should do it regardless - as a cheap way to keep people updated, but it should not replace regular marketing efforts. I would say that relevant emails to your partners (travel agents, hotel chains, etc) are probably more relevant.





If you are thinking about incorporating deals from advertisers in this feed - then, yes, you could make some extra money, but the issue I see is how would you get people to sign up for your feed (traffic) which in turn would get advertisers to pay you for this traffic.
Reply:matrix screensaver for you, free, it's different like the original matrix, get it now, click here, http://www.friendscyberclub.com/traffic/ and for those who what to create free website and get lots of traffic, this is the perfect place for them,


No comments:

Post a Comment