Friday, July 16, 2010

My RSS Feeds will not update, how do I fix this?

I used to use RSS Feeds avidly on Internet Explorer 7, but they will no longer update, how do I fix this problem?

My RSS Feeds will not update, how do I fix this?
That's strange. They work fine on mine.





It could have something to do with the site itself. Maybe there not posting anything new. Or maybe their site is experiencing problems. It's not necessarily an IE7 only problem.





So maybe you should reinstall it. It might work.





I'm an avid IE7 user, and I use IE7 Pro. It includes a whole lot of feature IE7 doesn't have, and it really improves the experience. The download is legit. and free. I use it all the time, and I recommend it to all IE7 users to experience a great browsing experience : http://ie7pro.com





It might improve your RSS feeds, maybe. At least take a look at the site.
Reply:I can change how ofter my computer checks for Feed updates.


In my computer I Click Tools, Internet Options, Content, and then Feed Settings to change it.

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment