Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Yahoo Answers Team: 360 Blog feed RSS code is not working?

360 pages Blog Codes links are WRONG. I sent many messages to technical service but i got no answer. Check please RSS codes.





I am not talking about the other feeds.. Yahoo Blogs RSS are not working as a feed......I want to take some 360 blogs as a feed, but RSS link gives error. Please let the service know...........

To Yahoo Answers Team: 360 Blog feed RSS code is not working?
I've tried lots of yahoo feeds, they work pretty well... most yahoo readers are less than stellar....





try another reader, to verify if the feed is actually valid... or use the best validator for rss feeds around!





http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi





PS I found your question on an rss reader!
Reply:i am so clueless about this lol.. sry :)

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment