Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you RSS? I mean its really simple syndication so why wouldn't you?

Im just curiouse what rss feeds people subscribe to. Currently im a MSNBC news and entertainment all the Xbox community and Microfost at home subscriber. What do you subscribe to. include a webaddress incase i find it interesting.


Now im a yahoo plus subscriber so i have outlook mail. my feeds when they come to me ask to download content for veiwing offline. when i do this none of the pictures in the feed download with the message. How do i make the feeds download pictures automaticaly so i can read my feeds offline without having to download pictures (i would need an internet conection to download the photos on the feed).


dont forget to tell me what feeds you subscribe to.

Do you RSS? I mean its really simple syndication so why wouldn't you?
I subscribe to Fox news, as well as some that apply to my career.

dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment