Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want an rss/email feed on many authors so I know when they are releasing new books.?

I'm looking for an rss feed or email service where I can subscribe by author so I get notified when they are releasing a new book.

I want an rss/email feed on many authors so I know when they are releasing new books.?
The easiest way is if your author has their own site. If so, see if a feed is available. I'm assuming you checked though in which case I would go to some site like www.sphere.com and do a query against the author's name. You can then subscribe to that feed. The Sphere tips page has an online demo showing some of this.





You could do a similar approach by finding RSS feeds that announce upcoming books. You could then subscribe to ones of those feeds and use a service like ZapTXT and filter the RSS feed for your author's name. They can create alerts based on certain trigger words.

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment