Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yahoo! Answers RSS Feed no longer updates on my Yahoo! 360 page??

I've noticed that the RSS Feed to my Yahoo! Answers that I have posted in Yahoo! 360 no longer works.


Instead of updating like it should, the link only leads to a page of html code saying the XML-file seems to be missing associated information. It's stuck on questions I asked weeks, even months, ago, and not showing the latest ones.


Since the Feed USED to work until recently (2-3 weeks ago?) I'm thinking this is a Yahoo! Answers problem more than user error. Anyone else experienced something similar or know how to resolve it?


Tech note: I've Ping refresh requested at api.my.yahoo.com and the feed is valid according to feedvalidator.org. It just refuses to update on my 360.


Crossposted my question under the Yahoo! 360 category - answering one of the instances is enough. Thanks!

Yahoo! Answers RSS Feed no longer updates on my Yahoo! 360 page??
Saint_mic, I've just checked the RSS feed, and it looks like the feed itself is in order even though it isn't being displayed properly on your Yahoo! 360 page. I'd recommend sending a message to the Yahoo! 360 team directly to make sure they're aware of the problem or offer any solutions on their part:


http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/360/cg...





Jane F.


Community Manager
Reply:pretty amazing.... is Yahoo going out of business or do they just not care?





Good luck! This kind of stuff does not happen out in the real world (very often)!


No comments:

Post a Comment